Benefits of EFT Telephone / Skype Sessions:
- EFT by phone allows you to have EFT Tapping Sesisons from wherever you are located in the world.
- Telephone Therapy gives a greater sense of anonymity. It may be easier to talk about difficult topics on the phone rather than face-to-face.
- Telephone Sessions can be pre-booked just like other treatments.
- Considerable savings in time and cost of travelling.
- More flexibility in scheduling.
- You feel more at ease, because you are in your own house.
- EFT Tapping is as effective by phone as it is in person.
- EFT phone sessions improve concentration.
- Some clients feel that the connection with their EFT practitioner is greater when the EFT therapy by phone.There can be a greater generalization of EFT Tapping effects to everyday life, because the client is in his own home.
- Using a mobile / cell phone adds the opportunity to talk under conditions which ordinarily would have caused the client to panic.
- If you have a webcam, video can be included.
- Some EFT therapists call you, saving you the cost of the phone connection.
- Some EFT counselors give away one free EFT phone chat to learn more about the their style and approach.
- You can choose from a wide range of very experienced EFT therapists world wide and it is easier to choose another counselor when you'aren't satisfied.
- EFT phone sessions can be late at night or early mornings.
Disadvantages of Telephone EFT Sessions:
- Some people do not like to talk on the phone.
- Information can be lost during your EFT session if you do not have a web cam.
- If a client is highly emotional then face-to-face contact is better.
How are Phone / Skype Sessions Conducted?
- You hold the phone with one hand and tap with the other hand, or you may use a speakerphone or headphones.
- Some people put down the phone temporarily and resume talking after completing each round of EFT.
- The EFT therapist can help you with the statements required and aid you in getting to the core issues.
- Telephone sessions are either paid for by credit card / debit card from anywhere at the time of the appointment over the phone or before it through a secure payment method.
How to use skype for EFT:
If you're considering EFT telephone therapy, coaching or counselling, you may be interested in Skype which is s free computer based phone application for your EFT phone sessions.It is easy to use. Broadband / DSL is recommended. A headset / microphone is also necessary of course. In order to have quality audio, it would be wise to purchase a headset / All communication through Skype is private and can't be intercepted. To download the Free Skype software, click on Skype Download. Skype Download.
List of EFT therapists using EFT by phone:
87% of the 573 practitioners listed on the EFT Certificate of Completion list do phone EFT counseling as well as in-person therapy. The EFT practitioners listed here have earned the EFT Certificate Of Completion (EFT-CC) and/or the EFT Certificate Of Completion (EFT-ADV).
EFT Practitioners in United States
- EFT Practitioners - United States - List by States.
- EFT Practitioners - United States - List by Names.
International EFT Practitioners